Translate This Page
DNA EMPLOYEE DETAIL FORM
Complaints against a grower/management system may come from employees, contractors, neighbours, visitors, packhouse staff, customers or elsewhere
Any complaints received should be followed up on and full details of the complaint and action taken recorded
1. Any staff receiving a complaint must inform the person in charge.
2.The orchard manager must be notified of the complaint.
3. The manager must collect as much information about the complaint and possible.
4. The details of the complaint are to be recorded on the complaint form mustinclude:
a. the date.
b. details of the incident.
c. persons involved.
d. reasons for the complaint.
e. details of the complainant.
5. All staff members responsible for any action that is complained about are to be informed of the complaint and an explanation obtained.
6. the complaint is to be investigated and the appropriated action taken ( record on complaint form)
7.A written outcome is to be produced and recorded along with the complaint (record on complaint record form)
8.All parties involved in the complaint are to be informed of the outcome.
9. All records of the complaints are to be kept for a minimum period of 6 years.
10. Any complaints will be resolved within 90 days of receiving the complaints.
11. Any employees making complaints will not be penalised for making complaints.
COMPLAINTS RECORD FORM